Curb Side REFUSE Pick-up
Curb side refuse pick-up service is provided to our community by GFL on a weekly basis. The collection day for the entire community is on Wednesday and bins must be to the curb by 8:00 a.m.
All refuse being deposited in the residential containers, including grass clippings, garden refuse and leaves, MUST BE BAGGED. Due to a fully automated system, bags left outside the containers will not be picked up.
To access your personalized waste collection day information, enter your address and click search. Once your calendar appears, simply hover over each collection to view important set out instructions.
You can also:
- View, download and print your personalized collection calendar,
- Sign up for weekly reminders and receive important notifications about changes to your collection status via email, phone or twitter,
- Add a schedule to your personal calendar (iCal, Google Calendar or Microsoft Outlook).
Waste Disposal Site
Our community operates a waste disposal site located just south of town. The hours for the site are as follows:
Summer Hours (Effective April 1st to October 31st):
- Tuesday 4pm-8pm
- Thursday 4pm - 8pm
- Saturday 9am - 4pm
Winter Hours (Effective November 1st to March 31st):
- Tuesday 2pm-5pm
- Thursday 2pm - 5pm
- Saturday 9am - 12 noon
What is accepted at the Waste Disposal Site?
- Paper, newspaper, tin or aluminum cans or other recyclable material will not accepted as long as the Town of Carnduff maintains our recycling program
- No hazardous wastes will be allowed or accepted at the Waste Disposal Site
- No concrete, manure, grain, petroleum wastes, contaminated soils, asbestos material, pesticide containers, slaughter house wastes, dead animals or any other comparable wastes shall be allowed or accepted at the Waste Disposal Site